Jump to content

cleetussnow

Members
  • Posts

    3,156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cleetussnow

  1. Info I’m on fire Ricky Bobby!
  2. My pellet stove is going to get a workout this winter. At least it’s renewable, though not my rationale for it, especially this season.
  3. We had a lot of rain which must have helped. Weather was perfect for veggies.
  4. Thats why we protect the dunes! While this is awful, they did their job. Other places were not so lucky, if you can call it that.
  5. Which was a record Nino…signs of things to come. Bad things.
  6. Im thinking of getting a sled again. If I skip it this year your season is saved. Also my snowblower is messed up. PS nice sled. Im looking for a 1200 version with low miles.
  7. So high cirrus and mid 50s. Got it.
  8. Yeah what got me is that I read the forecast in the newspaper 5 days out. I got over 30 inches. Heavy snow compacted by insane winds. While shoveling, I saw a neighbor drop to the ground literally dead while he was operating a snowblower. I tried to render aid, but he had aortic dissection turns out so there was no hope. Obviously I didn't know that then but just had to keep trying. The ambulance took 30 minutes to get there. I will never forget that storm!
  9. To me, Superstorm of 93 kind of kicked off the snowy epoch that followed. Also got me interested in meteorology.
  10. I don't remember many posts from 20 hears ago, save one. It was fall of 2005, when you said someone could get their average season total in one single storm that year, in an otherwise poor winter. NYC got a 27” blizzard, the Valentine’s Day storm. It was the single greatest call in the history of the boards and I defy anyone to show me an example proving otherwise. You are the EF Hutton of American WX (eastern back then?).
  11. Oh and I am surely going to grab a new snowblower and likely getting another snowmobile. this the kind of winter I stare out the window and sigh every day with eyes welling up watching it rain
  12. It’s got a dog in its mouth. I’d give it a wide birth.
  13. We need AO help biggly and not the overrated kind. I’m otherwise in the @forkyforkcamp on this one.
  14. My turn. We are about to get schwacked.
  15. Need it to move north 600 miles to be 100% accurate.
  16. Cleetus snow is a person. Global warming is taking the day off. Go outside and touch grass. Greta won’t say anytning.
  17. God you are a genuine insufferable git. A joyless misery day in day out.
  18. Maybe he’s smart enough to block you. He's a generous soul so unlikely he will.
  19. Kinda like last year but we got rain this year so far. Which is lucky.
  20. Whole lot of meh up here so far.
  21. i was just going to repost that. Classic
×
×
  • Create New...