Jump to content

binbisso

Members
  • Posts

    893
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by binbisso

  1. Tomorrow's snow starts around 4am will have no problem sticking with a temp around freezing
  2. Yup eduggs was all over it. .09le 32* at the park with moderate snow. They will miss the next inch when they measure again at 7pm
  3. I wonder why he's not posting along with anthonym
  4. About an inch on the grass sticking everywhere heavy snow atm
  5. Same here in mt vernon snowing moderately 32*
  6. Yea hard to pinpoint where the best banding will be. Anything that falls before dawn should stick especially on colder surfaces even in the city as we were well below freezing last night and ground is frozen
  7. Hrrr juiced for tomorrow. Could be warning level snows for western nj
  8. WWA up for orange Putnam and passaic counties for 2-4" of snow tomorrow I wonder if these will be expanded later
  9. Heavy snow squall very windy everything covered
  10. Yea we are averaging 6 degrees below normal here and continuing the next 4 days. That's approximately 38days at -6. When was the last time that happened
  11. I think we can work with this look in the 10-15 day period
  12. Gefs has it by the 11th. I have to agree with others that the warm ups in the extended have become muted as we get closer since late November.
  13. I believe you would sign for this. Appreciate all your hard work
  14. Wow I'm approaching 3" and snowing heavily. White plains obs has heavy snow the last hour
  15. Heavy snow now heaviest so far. This is easily 2" per hour rates. I did mix with sleet for a bit but mostly snow in southern Westchester
  16. Same here however back to snowing moderately
  17. After a lull back to moderate snow about .5" from the first batch. No sleet yet
×
×
  • Create New...