Jump to content

Brasiluvsnow

Members
  • Posts

    1,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brasiluvsnow

  1. The Mods can do what ever they see fit but if you ask me Snowman should get some type of lifetime achievement award,,,,,
  2. Snowman, what part of the county are you in because In my neck of the woods,,,,,,the roads are white and the plows and salt spreaders are out and we have close to 3 inches,,,,,that said don't sweat it brother as "even Derek Jeter had a bad day now and then "
  3. yep,,,,,I went out I had to make a path for the dog in the yard,,,I didn't measure but im going with between 2 and 3 inches closer to 3,,,,,enjoy
  4. BX you are not far from me and I have not been outside yet but my guesstimate would be 2 inches give or take here in New City,,,,,what do you have , do you know ?
  5. not sure what time it began here but everything including the street is white and this is NOT a coating or a dusting,,,,,let's see how it plays out
  6. Well I think I can speak for almost everyone on this thread when I say, that when it does snow later on this evening and when all is said and done = I hope that snowman jackpots and does the best out of all of us, he deserves it
  7. all I ask is for these to actually verify and just slightly more and I mean a smidgen more West and slightly inside the benchmark
  8. New City Rockland County checking in and everything here is white including the streets I had to go out and clean off the wifes car and threw down salt for her so she could get to work = somebody has to do it for her ,,,now I am back in bed with a cup of hot tea
  9. 9 days puts us into the middle of February ( literally ) and once we get into March with sun angle and warm days following possible storms I am being realistic on 2 fronts and the first one is the snow lover in me wants something to track sooner than a week and change away especially when 9 days on the models could easily turn into a non event by the time it gets here
  10. MJ I sure as hell hope we get something to watch/ track and actual hit us long before this
  11. The radar to or south n west still looks pretty good into PA ---in other news I just went out to bring some more logs in for my fireplace and they were all Frozen/ crazy glued together it took some work prying them apart,,,,,now back to the ice age talk
  12. 30 degrees when I looked a few minutes ago,,,,,New City here no ice yet but it's not going to be long now especially if and when the temp goes lower,,,,,,
  13. just walked my dog and temps have risen here it was 41 degrees 3 hours ago and it is now 48 degrees here at 3 20 a m
  14. I am in new city and my local weather says freezing rain begins at 9 a.m but me thinks sooner than that,,,,time will tell
  15. only down 1 degree at 41 now in new city
  16. Schools were just closed by me
×
×
  • Create New...