Jump to content

gopper

Members
  • Posts

    362
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gopper

  1. That will come tomorrow night. It think it has another 24 hours before it gives us the crushing blow again....of course it will be centered more over MD this time "Never want to be in the bulls-eye too far out"
  2. Very light snow in Towson. Enjoyed my run in it!
  3. snow birds, sleet birds and freezing rain birds?
  4. My childhood wouldn't be the same without '79 & '83. Probably the reason I'm on this forum right now.
  5. I can't wait to get this threat to the other thread! We need something to track in the short range!!
  6. Mitchnick approves of this! He was always in favor of the "reshuffle" if I remember correctly. It does seem that we get snow more when things are not "just right". Maybe something will pop up in the short range and surprise us!
  7. But this is practically the end of January! I sure hope the pattern does not break down fast!
  8. "READ MORE! POST LESS!!" A good adage to abide by here
  9. Thanks for these! I remember reading them at the time. Great storm!
×
×
  • Create New...