Jump to content

40/70 Benchmark

Members
  • Posts

    79,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 40/70 Benchmark

  1. Its crazy how many knowledgeable people just can't wrap their minds around the fact that a tropical system skirting SNE to the east is NBD in terms of wind. They see the pretty picture with the low near the cape and just lose their minds. This system as no chance to do what people are hoping it does.
  2. 1.14" on the day...4.30" on the month. Definite improvement.
  3. Totally. Those parabolic recurves are useless. This is not a NE storm.
  4. La nina will be dying by the latter portion of winter. I don't really see the progress with the subsurface...nor worried about it. I think the ceiling is -1.2 SON ONI.
  5. Yea, I remember us having this same conversation last month and frankly, I don't see that anything has changed. I expect a similar outcome.
  6. https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2022/09/enso-continues-to-stagnate-as-winter.html
  7. https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2022/09/enso-continues-to-stagnate-as-winter.html
  8. https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2022/09/enso-continues-to-stagnate-as-winter.html
  9. I can't get away with that anymore...mine are too bad. I miss it. I wonder if @Great Snow 1717has a meme for this?
  10. He waits for Allison to look away, and quickly pulls the blanket up over his grape to "savor the flavor"...
  11. For real? Never know with that guy...
  12. I think its an E GOM deal, too, but I wouldn't rule out some interaction with the northern Yucatan or western Cuba....all I'm saying.
  13. Yea, sit tight...that's my next blog post.
  14. My fear all along...or worse yet, central America...what a waste.
  15. The guidance for this one reminds me of Ivan. hurricane ivan - Google Search
  16. Not hijacking at all....its relevant, as it relates to the tropics.
  17. Got another .04" yesterday, so added onto the .92" Monday and .05" on Sunday, I had just over and inch. (1.01"). It was great to see the wife and kids in person again...almost brings me to tears seeing how palpable the change in the children was in just 2.5 months. Wow....time flies, and if you blink, they grow up-
×
×
  • Create New...