joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
First day of spring snowstorm(3/20) OBS

The Iceman

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pisses me off doing well w/some precip and some good stuff moving in....zero sticking besides lawns etc. ..damn March sun!

I hope we do better than expected but "grass snow" doesn't cut it...

31.5F

You're progged to get heavier stuff later, how do you think I feel in Flemington! NYC will be fun to watch, as their slightly higher latitude will fight against the urban island effect, and the snowfall intensity there may be lighter too.

Its apparent that the snow is indeed having real trouble sticking back home (Ewing).  I've already seen surfaces go from nothing to a bit of snow to just wet on the webcam.  Dark surfaces, granted, but just goes to show, that sun has real power this time of year, especially with a marginal BL.

You're progged to get heavier stuff later, how do you think I feel in Flemington! NYC will be fun to watch, as their slightly higher latitude will fight against the urban island effect, and the snowfall intensity there may be lighter too.

I think New York is only about 10 miles north of our area.

edit:  closer to 15 miles

Its apparent that the snow is indeed having real trouble sticking back home (Ewing). I've already seen surfaces go from nothing to a bit of snow to just wet on the webcam. Dark surfaces, granted, but just goes to show, that sun has real power this time of year, especially with a marginal BL.

It's also above freezing, at least at my house in lawrenceville so not surprised at all.

1.5" new smithville. Everything's covered. So much for a grassy only storm. 78 is shut down

Sent from my iPhone

That is because of a tractor trailer accident. Since there is now no traffic there, snow has built up on roads. Ones with travel are still holding accums back

Archived