gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from dinner, kids in bed now. Slowly some low level cold air bleeding down from up north. Went to home depot today got a 7 ft douglas fir put it in the whiskey barrel outside, nice small white lights, fire is roaring, decorating the house with xmas music, and of course a few libations.

Its time for snow.

:weenie:

26.5/15 here. Just got back in from the turkey round up. I tell you what--they will smell a lot better roasted and stuffed than they did this morning. God-awful smelling birds. lol

In August I helped my friend load a half dozen pigs onto a truck to head off to slaughter. They're smart animals and knew something was up. They're liking trying to herd a 30" tall 300lb running back up a gang plank. We found the best method was to put a 5 gal bucket over their heads and back them up the plank. I felt bad until I got some yummy bacon and pork chops a few days later. That also smelled much better. BTW, we're going to be into the snow here very soon. I had a most excellent dream about it last night.

I can do a little bit of everyting, Mechanical included, When i was youger and had no money you had to find ways to get things done on your own, I am willing to try my hand at just about anything, Wors't thing that can happen is you mess it up, But i don't tackle high risk stuff if i have no confidence....

Like if you accidently slip with your screwdriver when changing a circuit breaker in the main panel. 50,000 volts arcs across and you pull back a smoking stump just before your heart siezes.lol

Nice  cold 7 mile  run this morning..Still wore shorts though . Gloves, hat and shorts FTW

Shorts here too,   going out for 5 miles right now.   I usually run around midnight-1am  but late AM weekend runs are the best.       shorts,  hoodie, gloves, relfective vest.  

07:11    28.5 °F     17.1 °F     30.49in     NNW    2.0mph     2.0mph     62%    0.00in

Archived