Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
How Much for Philly?

Thunder Road

post-1687-0-76550200-1294282402.jpg

:guitar:

The best dam map I have ever seen on this board. True science at work. For once- the trend is west and the norlun and inverted trough is right over the Lehigh Valley and I do not have to wait for the Euro to agree with the GFS. Some of the naysayers would say that this map depicts the NAM since it is a bit overdone but it looks like the old AVN model to me. Thanks AR for helping bring some optimism back to the board. OH how I am sick of hearing about NYC getting dumped on again.

The best dam map I have ever seen on this board. True science at work. For once- the trend is west and the norlun and inverted trough is right over the Lehigh Valley and I do not have to wait for the Euro to agree with the GFS. Some of the naysayers would say that this map depicts the NAM since it is a bit overdone but it looks like the old AVN model to me. Thanks AR for helping bring some optimism back to the board. OH how I am sick of hearing about NYC getting dumped on again.

hey he's accurate for MBY

it's tough to say right now, but I think things are coming into better focus. a narrow band of heavy snowfall will setup and those areas who are lucky enough to get it will probably see 6" and possibly a good amount over that.

here is my best forecast:

post-533-0-16348100-1294292731.png

post-533-0-98351300-1294292738.png

Guest Patrick

CAR: 1.0

BGR: 1.0

PWM: 3.0

CON: 3.5

BTV: 2.5

BOS: 3.0

HYA: 3.0

ORH: 3.0

PVD: 5.5

BDR: 10.5

BDL: 8.0

ALB: 8.0

BGM: 4.0

ISP: 8.0

JFK: 8.0

ABE: 2.0

MDT: 2.0

PHL: 0.5

ACY: 0.5

EWR: 4.5

post-1687-0-76550200-1294282402.jpg

:guitar:

Just saw this and all I have to say is :lmao:

...and that's meant in a fun way!

The gradient is pretty much spot on, imo, but the amounts are very aggressive in his "red" zone.

Per Ray's (famartin's) regional obs, that red zone seems to be about right and perhaps even a bit low in spots.

lol. I got more snow today than from the "blizzard". Hoping for the 18Z DGEX solution for the next one. ;)

I agree go 18Z DGEX solution. These 1-2 inch snows are leaf blower snows. A real good sign that we are going to get hammered is that whenever Memphis, Tn is under a winter storm watch, we get heavy snowfalls two 2 days later. Works just about every time since the 1980's. They went under a watch this evening. Bring it on baby

Archived