• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Rolling E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV/Big Jim: Not During Storm OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back to single digits for some tonight?

no big snow pack for me.

I would say you have a good chance for single digit temps tomorrow morning. My call for no more single digit temps until at least December may bust.

I'll go 11 degrees in Spring Mount, 9 degrees in Quakertown for the low temp.

Those temps are good for morning lows,if it's not snowing give me 85-90 degree daytime temps!

Please i'm so tired of the 90 degree high humidity weather during the summer! Day after day of days around 90 I don't miss that! Would take 75-80 degrees all summer! Except when I go to the beach.

16.3 this morning in NW Chester county. Snow still holding tough at 10" at snow stake in yard.

Gonna take a beating with 2 big rain events and a couple days in the 50s in the next five.

Can you add your location to your profile? I'm trying to figure out who around here still has 10" of snow in their yard...

That's one small tropical storm. It's only effecting Wildwood and North Wildwood. Wildwood Crest on the southern end of the island isn't getting a TS. :lmao:

And 28° too! White hurricane ftw :snowman:

I didn't think the NWS software automatically added the TS conditions like that, but I guess when they grid in winds over 60 that's what happens on its own...

Archived