• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Henry Margusity talks about Possible Snow For Sunday Jan 2, 2011

Taken from his Fan Club on Facebook:

Henry Margusity Fan ClubI see the GFS is trying to develop a wave of low pressure along the front Sunday. The result is a band of snow that fills in the snow hole.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs733.ash1/162755_189127817767602_135790633101321_717020_7104099_n.jpg

I mean seriously this should be a post in one of the regional sub-forums at best. Henry's long-range thinking is beyond worthless and pure hype.

there could be some development i guess.. but it would probably favor SENE or something and it has a long way to go to be that interesting. gfs supports maybe a brief flip to wet snowflakes before ending except perhaps western md etc.. where it might be a dusting+? 12z euro develops enough (after passing the mid-atl) to clip SNE a bit.

The trough is too positiviely tilted and progressive as of now for anything major to happen outside of New England and it would likely be northern New England at that...the GFS always shows these setups and they rarely if ever verify...the CIPS analog site shows that none of the analogs at 96 hours were or ever resulted in any significant snow event anywhere in the NE...the only thing that catches my attention about this is that every model seems to have the same general idea, but the progressive version the other models show is probably more realistic.

Archived