Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

2026-27 Ski Season Tread


Baroclinic Zone
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hoping for early season snows out west where I'll be in late November/early December and then trip to Montana/Yellowstone in February and Innsbruck/Cortina in March. Assuming that winter gets a late start here. I have an Indy and Ikon pass this year.

Would love to get back to Smuggs mid-week this year, the slow lifts and weekend crowds detract from the terrain on my prior visit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GCWarrior said:

I was just thinking about this yesterday.  I'm glad someone started this thread.  My favorite thread!

 

Smuggs, Burke, Berkshire East and Catamount all owned by Bear Den partners now.  Should be interesting to see what they do with Smuggs going forward. 

Smuggs will need to invest in lift infrastructure. Lifts are ancient there.

Burke at least has some newer infrastructure as does Catamount.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Smuggs will need to invest in lift infrastructure. Lifts are ancient there.

Burke at least has some newer infrastructure as does Catamount.

You’d think with ticket prices these resorts would be throwing the latest and greatest everything all over the mountain 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first winter in the Bay Area was pretty underwhelming both as far as snow and opportunities to get out there. Was certainly jealous of looking to VT and seeing all the epic powder shots from last year. I was able to take advantage of the best storm of the season as well as a great spring tour in the Kirkwood area, both of which were highlights. 

As my kid gets older and my wife wraps up her medical training, I'm hoping to pair that with what will hopefully be a much better season. I definitely miss the vibes of winter in New England though. It can be tough to get excited for snow when its 65 degrees and sunny every day...boring

IMG_20260308_204647.jpg

IMG_20260308_205530.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...