CoastalWx Posted 57 minutes ago Share Posted 57 minutes ago 12 hours ago, vortex95 said: "Yah but" you do not have to be concerned about the storm developing "too late" or any issues w/ moisture. You do not even need a strong sfc low and still get crushed. Jan 20, 1978 is a classic example. Gave BOS is biggest 24 hr snowstorm up this time. Late blooming miller Bs are great for this area. I’ll take that any day over Miller As. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cleetussnow Posted 48 minutes ago Share Posted 48 minutes ago 1 hour ago, dendrite said: We call it Indewgenous Peoples’ day now I spit some of my coffee. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
40/70 Benchmark Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago 12 hours ago, vortex95 said: "Yah but" you do not have to be concerned about the storm developing "too late" or any issues w/ moisture. You do not even need a strong sfc low and still get crushed. Jan 20, 1978 is a classic example. Gave BOS is biggest 24 hr snowstorm up this time. Given our ongitude, I'd much rather take my chances with "later" development...not close. The ceiling us also lower on Miller A because they are usually more progressive. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoastalWx Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago I mean I’ll take anything dropping a foot or more lol. We’re just saying Miller Bs are typically more generous for this region. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now