• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southeastern SN-storm Picture Thread (Christmas 2010)

WeatherNC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, did you know that you're a girl !!!! And a very pretty one at that !!!!:santa:

Congrats on the snow everyone. What a great Christmas present for all the Southeast posters, the best on this board!

:lol: :lol: Thank you Joe :hug: I seem to get "you're a girl" quite often around here...lol...not sure why as I've been around for the past 6 yrs...it must be my screen name that throws everyone off :)

Great Pics everyone. I have some pictures to share of the storm too. Unfortunately, mine were taken from 30,000 feet. We took off from RDU at 3:30 on Dec 25th to visit my wife's family in Oklahoma. These were some of the most bitter pictures I have ever taken. :arrowhead: In all seriousness though, I thought it was pretty cool that we were cruising just above the higher clouds. The transition from the higher clouds to lower was pretty cool to see from my window.

I told my wife we will never travel on Christmas Day again for as long as we are married!

ChristmasandOklahoma2010032.jpg

ChristmasandOklahoma2010033.jpg

ChristmasandOklahoma2010036.jpg

Here is the back edge of the higher clouds. I'm not sure the pictures do it justice, but it was pretty cool to see, even if I was pouting. :)

ChristmasandOklahoma2010043.jpg

Low cloud deck west of the main action I suppose:

ChristmasandOklahoma2010042.jpg

ChristmasandOklahoma2010041.jpg

Archived