Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I had time to look back at my loosely kept records which suggest I had snow on 5 days in Feb, so March has already eclipsed last month with 6 T or more snow totals.    My accums this month, about 1.5", pale in comparison to Feb though 

I have had a T total since the middle of February. MAG mentioned February 17th earlier, that is the last time I had more than flurries. And that day was a .2" squall.

43 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I have had a T total since the middle of February. MAG mentioned February 17th earlier, that is the last time I had more than flurries. And that day was a .2" squall.

That was what I meant today when I commented Spring starting Feb 18th for areas to the east.    East of Harrisburg there has been little winter weather (although I think Chesco reported at least 1/3 and Philly has had some accums)  since then but West has been at least a C- or D+ type period from then until now.   Carlisle has had over 1", Blue Ridge Summit around 4", etc. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

That was what I meant today when I commented Spring starting Feb 18th for areas to the east.    East of Harrisburg there has been little winter weather (although I think Chesco reported at least 1/3 and Philly has had some accums)  since then but West has been at least a C- or D+ type period from then until now.   Carlisle has had over 1", Blue Ridge Summit around 4", etc. 

Spring certainly popped early. Winter now trying to crash true Spring's party. 

My temp at 4pm was 43.4

At 8pm it's 43.8 

Like you said this morning, a mild night ahead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...