Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

So now it is the Euro, 100+ hour Nam and Icon vs. Blizz.  I know what he is going to say.  LOL

Lol, still a couple days to go until the track is set.

Yesterday, the Euro had good snow for us & the other models did not. Today, the Euro is a whiff but the GFS & Canadian have the good snow.

Let’s see where 0z takes us…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol, still a couple days to go until the track is set.

Yesterday, the Euro had good snow for us & the other models did not. Today, the Euro is a whiff but the GFS & Canadian have the good snow.

Let’s see where 0z takes us…

You took that better than I thought.  I was ready for a lesson in how to use the Nam and a mock for bringing up the Icon.   if the Icon show snow, it sure does get posted a lot though!   (Not necessarily you, the board as a whole). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Best ICON run since 0z last night. Like you said, Ratios could help us this event.

IMG_4285.png

IMG_4286.png

The next time I am in the market for a job, you are going to be my front man to juice up the interviewers.  "Bubbler86 may not like coming in on Monday's but man this past Monday was his best in weeks."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Beautiful 18z GFS run.

I needed a good Happy Hour.

I couldn’t eat or drink anything before my Wisdom Teeth removal at 11 & have only had water since then…

This GFS run is keeping me going…Lol

In all seriousness, because it seems to happen to like 1 out of 4 people, follow the steps to clean it out because infection sucks.  It seems to be getting better then all of sudden, life goes downhill fast.  Dry Socket has nothing to do with changing tires. 

• Thanks 1