Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

11 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Not near my house, but we were called, operated for a few hours. Was a legitimate fire storm for a few minutes, the old celery fields and cattails went up like gasoline. 

was a long ass day. 

Thank you for your service, Sir.  A couple weeks ago we came home to a lot of smoke in the park here back by my house, that  gets the blood flowing!  Turned out there was a large brush fire right on the other side of the river with the wind blowing smoke right at us.  That smoke was the more traditional brush fire smoke, not the thick black stuff you saw down there yesterday. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

Interesting, over on the east side of the county, no event here.

It only lasted a few minutes.  One of the guys I was walking with even asked if it hurt my head more LOL.  Must've been sleet as opposed to hail mixed in with the rain shower I would guess.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

My bald head was pelted with ice as I was walking down Main Street in Goshen about 30 mins ago.

Made some enemies who hid snowballs in their freezers, waiting for you to return…

hypothetically of course. I dont know anyone who has any 2nd floor windows overlooking main street in goshen. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Made some enemies who hid snowballs in their freezers, waiting for you to return…

hypothetically of course. I dont know anyone who has any 2nd floor windows overlooking main street in goshen. 

Now that i think about it….i dont think ive ever even been on main street in goshen. Which is kinda odd considering how much time ive spent in orange through the years at breweries wineries and friends parties etc. 

3 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Now that i think about it….i dont think ive ever even been on main street in goshen. Which is kinda odd considering how much time ive spent in orange through the years at breweries wineries and friends parties etc. 

Lots of government buildings, churches, and lawyers offices.

14 hours ago, BxEngine said:

I have the same memory issues after tossing back a few too many.;)

• Haha 2