e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
NYC/PHL Dec 26-27 Potential - Part 5

am19psu

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading some things which have gone on since I had to get ready to board the plane at SLC... all that comes to mind is a quote from General Anthony McAuliffe:

"NUTS!"

:arrowhead:

Yup. :')

A lot still remains up in the air. Maybe you can see it when you're flying over here, Ray. :rolleyes:

I corrected. It's better for NYC east. It has 1.25" for NYC thru hour 72. With more coming after.

I don't have hour 96 yet.

I've never seen the local mets as direct as this before. Bill Evans on Ch.7 with his noon update said the models dont have a clue whats going to happen-- we could have anything from a crippling snowstorm to a complete whiff. He even said the models went on holiday early lol. He said this is going to be a nowcast event.

After reading some things which have gone on since I had to get ready to board the plane at SLC... all that comes to mind is a quote from General Anthony McAuliffe:

"NUTS!"

:arrowhead:

I know I'll be fighting battle of the bulge this weekend. It has already started.

I think it is the frustration with HPC in general. They have gotten some events perfectly, and some were simply head scratcher. It just goes to show you how tough forecasting is, and that it isnt a walk in the park.

Meh-- you guys shouldnt really care what they or anyone else says. The weather will do what it wants to do, regardless of what HPC or anyone else says. It doesnt really make any logical sense to spout venom at anyone because its not like HPC can shove it east by what they say. Weather control is probably a couple of hundred years away :P

Meh-- you guys shouldnt really care what they or anyone else says. The weather will do what it wants to do, regardless of what HPC or anyone else says. It doesnt really make any logical sense to spout venom at anyone because its not like HPC can shove it east by what they say. Weather control is probably a couple of hundred years away :P

You'd better hope so, at least. Once they have that mastered, you'll never see another HECS again except in the Sierra :lol:

Archived