• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I recorded 17 drops. And that's not really an exaggeration. I saw some drops on the windows but the pavement didn't come close to getting "wet". 

I saw the heavier stuff up in Lititz.  It is raining pretty good here again.  Looks like it will be on and off into the evening...more off after this next band.   If this were drought time I would be ecstatic the front over performed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Is Hershey in the HIA?  Seriously, I did not know that.    I will say, hard to assume 80's when EC not on the board.  

Yeah, that was my point. Right now I'd hesitate to make any assumptions with temps. Sunday "seems" like it will be the toasty day. I wouldn't hedge any more than that. 

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah, that was my point. Right now I'd hesitate to make any assumptions with temps. Sunday "seems" like it will be the toasty day. I wouldn't hedge any more than that. 

Yea, Sunday seems warm anyway you hedge it right now.  I was actually going to mention that I had not been to HP since the "80s."  Busch Gardens gets all my business.  :-) .    Last time I was there people were lining up for the Super Dooper Looper and puffing out their chests coming off after surviving it!   The ride that "got me" was the round ride that used gravity and centrifugal (or centripetal) force to keep you pinned on the walls.    Blech.  I could not make it through 1/4 of it now....up chuck! 

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea, Sunday seems warm anyway you hedge it right now.  I was actually going to mention that I had not been to HP since the "80s."  Busch Gardens gets all my business.  :-) .    Last time I was there people were lining up for the Super Dooper Looper and puffing out their chests coming off after surviving it!   The ride that "got me" was the round ride that used gravity and centrifugal (or centripetal) force to keep you pinned on the walls.    Blech.  I could not make it threw 1/4 of it now....up chuck! 

"Rotor" is the ride you're referring to and is no longer in the park. It was a right of passage as a teen in the 70s to ride that, get off, and hurl. 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is my 2nd favorite theme park (and I've been to a LOT) only trailing Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Both parks are very happy places for me to immerse myself in. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, paweather said:

Thanks!

I just went to look at HP hours in case I wanted to try and go next week and it says they are closed on Sunday.  FYI.   Maybe you are part of a group they are letting in but still thought I would mention.  I am going to be in the Hershey area next week and they are closed then as well. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

"Rotor" is the ride you're referring to and is no longer in the park. It was a right of passage as a teen in the 70s to ride that, get off, and hurl. 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is my 2nd favorite theme park (and I've been to a LOT) only trailing Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Both parks are very happy places for me to immerse myself in. 

I love Animal Kingdom as well.   Just not during the summer.  LOL.  The walk between attractions is painful.   That short stint going backwards on the coaster gets me now as well.  LOL 

15 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I just went to look at HP hours in case I wanted to try and go next week and it says they are closed on Sunday.  FYI.   Maybe you are part of a group they are letting in but still thought I would mention.  I am going to be in the Hershey area next week and they are closed then as well. 

Part of a group - Penn State Health with discounted tickets. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I love Animal Kingdom as well.   Just not during the summer.  LOL.  The walk between attractions is painful.   That short stint going backwards on the coaster gets me now as well.  LOL 

We are going next May with my granddaughter. She loves Animal Kingdom. 

• Like 1