• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexmiller
    Newest Member
    alexmiller

E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

A little more than .50” so far. Guess it’s asking too much to get two nice days for the weekend. Still, we could use some rain, it’s been dry lately. Don’t want the lawn burned out before May.

60F

• Weenie 1

Today's weather in a nutshell: Downpour, lightens up, drizzle, skies brighten then skies darken quickly, downpour then repeat.

Just hit 60F and I'm at the "skies darken" stage..

sd.jpg

3 hours ago, RedSky said:

Got to pay the price for the recent good weather. Welcome to Seattle all week.

I consider the upcoming week good weather...

51F/cloudy/mist/maybe some fog/beautiful

2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

My buddy Chris Sowers has some 50's/40's next week and maybe a mix Friday morning... call Ji and wake Ralph from hibernation? Seriously next week says screw you to Spring...

https://6abc.com/weather/accuweather-unsettled-week-ahead/49644/

I'm not hibernating. I lurk all year. I only really post in the winter tho. And this BN temp stretch shouldn't be a shock given the blocking pattern that wants to lock-in as per ens means. This is great grass-growing wx for my newly planted seed!

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'm not hibernating. I lurk all year. I only really post in the winter tho. And this BN temp stretch shouldn't be a shock given the blocking pattern that wants to lock-in as per ens means. This is great grass-growing wx for my newly planted seed!

Gotcha...hope the cubs are alright.

Stuff brewing to the south so we'll see. Since it's Sunday night/trash night I expect everything to overperform and blow my cans down the street.

Phils went up in the 9th 7-6 and I'm down to 48F with a breeze...

nu.jpg

42 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Gotcha...hope the cubs are alright.

Stuff brewing to the south so we'll see. Since it's Sunday night/trash night I expect everything to overperform and blow my cans down the street.

Phils went up in the 9th 7-6 and I'm down to 48F with a breeze...

nu.jpg

Getting some thunder and lightning here with a steady rain, 52F. Breeze picked up earlier out of the ENE, and temps dropped a good bit in the last 3 hours.

I just got quite a severe storm here - bad lightning, heavy rain, thunder and some wind. No alerts are out, so it took me by surprise. Luckily a quick mover.

3 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Pretty cool long rolling thunder....rates have increased. Downpour now...

47F

So you are getting it also. My area usually avoids the worst of the weather in all seasons, but not this time. It got kind of scary.

2 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Too much rain washes it down the Crick and feeds the fishes.

* Flashes here

6 hours ago, mattinpa said:

So you are getting it also. My area usually avoids the worst of the weather in all seasons, but not this time. It got kind of scary.

Lived in Royersford for a couple years. Looking at map it would appear to be a good location for weather but it sucked 90% of the time....only 239' elevation.

44F/mist,drizzle...great Springtime weather!

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Picked up another .50" from the overnight storms, bringing my total to 1.10" for the event. Didn't know that much was expected--another overperforming rainer.

46F

19 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Picked up another .50" from the overnight storms, bringing my total to 1.10" for the event. Didn't know that much was expected--another overperforming rainer.

46F

It wasn't....and I think the high yesterday was predicted to be around 70F w/late day sunshine.

45F/breezy

• Weenie 1

8 hours ago, RedSky said:

0z NAM is .02" for tomorrows rainy day 

The Seattle week has turned out not half bad

I'm diggin' it....I'm sure Layne, Chris and Kurt are thinking the same.

51F/Super cloudy

• Weenie 1