• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2020: Hoping The Heat Makes a Hasty Retreat

To me the most interesting thing about it raining right now is that the storm is still a fair bit off shore.  Someone smarter than me can point out that our rain is only indirectly related to Isiasis /moisture interacting with a front but it would not be raining now without its presence so a storm located quite a bit S/E of the SC coastline is making it rain in PA.  

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

To me the most interesting thing about it raining right now is that the storm is still a fair bit off shore.  Someone smarter than me can point out that our rain is only indirectly related to Isiasis /moisture interacting with a front but it would not be raining now without its presence so a storm located quite a bit S/E of the SC coastline is making it rain in PA.  

Agreed that moisture feed is insane how many miles from the SE Coast to us. 

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Nice band on my side training the east side of south mountain.   

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

LOLLLLL Never me. My goodness I never show up like this ever until November. But my lack of posting and tracking in Winter is fueling my tracking now 

To be fair Im kinda sitting here fidgeting like its a winter storm. I want rain so bad my yard looks so sad. I just bought this house a year ago and got the lawn looking decent and then summer killed :( hurts my soul lol

3 minutes ago, Anduril said:

To be fair Im kinda sitting here fidgeting like its a winter storm. I want rain so bad my yard looks so sad. I just bought this house a year ago and got the lawn looking decent and then summer killed :( hurts my soul lol

Exactly. That is how I am following this storm a typical coastal winter fest but this will help my yard out in a more greener direction.