Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping it would of stuck around a bit longer as its over already, lol!  A dusting, after waiting 4 hrs for it to finally start snowing.  I'm glad I went to sleep, cause I would be even more annoyed, if I waited all that time to only see it move really really quick out of the area.  What a shame, really!

Yeah, I don't know what these local stations around here are looking at unless their expecting some sort of flare up this morning but I don't see any disturbances up stream to enhance whats already falling. There is some nice snow falling up along the lake shore in Oswego, Fair Haven, Scriba, and Minetto thats for sure.  Man if the flow was a bit stronger to get the heavier returns a bit further inland we'd get in on the action but its stops just to my west, and I mean a couple miles at best as I'm only 7 mies from Fulton and Wolfie is reporting S+.

8 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Oswego definitely took it on the chin, couldn’t believe the amount of snow on top of the cars going through town on 481..

So people aren't even taking the time to clear the snow from the roofs of their cars?  That is very dangerous, I would stay clear of them if you can. 

Just now, CNY_WX said:

So people aren't even taking the time to clear the snow from the roofs of their cars?  That is very dangerous, I would stay clear of them if you can. 

I was thinking the same thing. Driving with a foot of snow on their cars is just stupid if you ask me, and I'd be pissed if I was behind that idiot!

8 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Pretty much done with this brutal cold already. Don’t feel like leaving the house for work this morning. 

Did you read the AFD from KBUF? The week of cold rivals some of the most historic cold snaps in the last 70 years!!! Also the lake is 34 and they stated if the lake freezes by the 31st it will be the first time in 17 years that has happened by that date! So this sucks for alot of reasons.

Archived