Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, mappy said:

how is that improperly obtained? he said more after that, that really drives the point home that he is hanging on by a thread. 

Good God! Flip a quarter to see who pulls the plug. Put Andy out of his misery, it's too heartbreaking to see him wasting away. :weep:

And Katie, get thee to an opthalmologist! :P

9 minutes ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Good God! Flip a quarter to see who pulls the plug. Put Andy out of his misery, it's too heartbreaking to see him wasting away. :weep:

And Katie, get thee to an opthalmologist! :P

look MiddleSparrows....

I'm not blind. I just like super extra large fonts. Computer is the same way. Shrug. 

also -- air bubble in his IV line, or morphine. I'd kill him painlessly. 

1 minute ago, H2O said:

There seems to be some delight in what method people would use to kill me.  I'm down with the morph and snowball to the face(wait, that doesn't sound right) but i need my ashes scattered when we finally get an EF-4 on the mall.

Shut up Andy. We're planning your demise.

2 minutes ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Good idea! That'll be painless.  Maybe we can offer him up as a sacrifice to the snow God as well.

nah. he has bud light running through his veins. that will only piss the snow god off. 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Reasonable expectation of privacy in texts lol

That said He's dead and you killed him. Need a tombstone for you yet? :P 

I can assure you, he does not care that i shared that portion of our convo. 

Nope, I'm good. I gave up on this winter when the canSIPS showed nothing but RED. 

7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Reasonable expectation of privacy in texts lol

That said He's dead and you killed him. Need a tombstone for you yet? :P 

I laughed my ass off seeing that she posted it.  Trust me, we are cool.  Not mad at her and no line was crossed IMO.

But I am dead now but it was a mercy kill.  I am leaving tons of dough for some of you in my will.

And now that i see what point you were trying to make WxWatch, I am alive again and free from having any sort of ill gained evidence used against me in any future commentary by me to others who are being totally irrational about winter.

Thank you.

Archived