• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE g2g

weatherwiz

We have to get a G2G going soon. I just realized I haven't seen Kevin in forever or other people too. It would be fun to see Kevin again since its been so long...just something about the way he holds the beer with his shorts and shirt and looks around and makes funny jokes.

Maybe sometime in late June? I can't do the weekend of the 18th. Let's compile a list of what works for who.

I tried to put one together for this past April or this month but dropped the ball and did not follow through due to various reasons.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/48039-spring-gathering/

Hopefully you can do a better job than I did.  I too would like to get together ...but not for the same reasons as you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to buck the trend, spoke with a few 1 on 1. I think one of them was Kev. Nice day in the Seaport District during the summer months offers lots of wonderful people watching. Overlooks the harbor and Logan. Many bars to choose from. And of course I could scout the area.

I would head up there.  As long as you found some place without pay parking...although I think on weekends there is a good amount of parking in that area, street as well as lots that are not in operation.

I would head up there. As long as you found some place without pay parking...although I think on weekends there is a good amount of parking in that area, street as well as lots that are not in operation.

I'd have to scout a bit. A ton of the lots have turned into skyscrapers before I noticed.

Archived