Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Last Hurrah for Winter? Late Winter/Early Spring Banter

dmillz25

I work during summer mainly and go to games! Have no time for that

Same here but I find time to post on here. Are you the posters that post only on weather forums during the winter? I don't get that at all.

Anyone else excited for the upcoming torch?

Forky is

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THATS what you choose to acknowledge out of all that? Lol... After all the bull**** I deserve an explanation as to why what I posted was an issue... We were talking about accumulations lmao... Is this twilight zone? Am I being Punked

All I want is the answer: why was looking at a surface map to determine where the heaviest accumulations were.. An issue? Period

Take a breath.

Answer me lol, you're a mod.. And called me out publicly about what maps I read... When we were discussing an issue that REQUIRES looking at a surface map lmao

I asked you a simple question. It's not my fault you're such a hot head.

The fact you still think you're right tells me nothing is going to change.

Just move on.

Enough drama for me I'm going to bed. I'll either be excited or not in morning for this storm.!

The first thing that I do when I wake up is look at the models lol

Hurricane,severe weather,high heat events lol

Hurricanes and severe weather here. I hate the heat.

Guest Pamela

The fact you still think you're right tells me nothing is going to change.

The only constant is change...

Guest Pamela

The first thing I do is come on here lol. Ridiculous hobby.

At least you derive an income from it...which is more than I can say...my father once called this hobby of mine "a complete waste of time".

The first thing I do is come on here lol. Ridiculous hobby.

I sleep with my phone right next to me so I just have to pick it up, turn it on and then look at the models lol. If there is a storm coming, I would wake up at 530 to look at the 6z runs and then wake back up for the 12z runs lol. I am such a weenie.

During the summer, I don't stay up late to watch the models unless a tropical storm is coming towards the east coast .

At least you derive an income from it...which is more than I can say...my father once called this hobby of mine "a complete waste of time".

An income? I get yelled at by people all day in public and via PM. That's the only thing coming to me out of this job. Lol

You're father just doesn't/didn't get it.

An income? I get yelled at by people all day in public and via PM. That's the only thing coming to me out of this job. Lol

Wait you dont get paid? Randy sends me a check every week. When i do a really good job he sends the big goofy checks and it looks like publishers clearing house over here.

Same here Ant. She hates me some nights.

It is worse during the winter,especially with a storm coming. I can't get off my phone when I am with her, even in bed. :popcorn:

Correct. No jealous cops hating me here lol

Being a firefighter is a better job than being a cop. Schedule is way better and the quality of life also.

It aint cuz of this hobby

BURNED

Guest Pamela

I honestly thought the moderators got a small salary for watching the board...if that is not the case...my apologies.

Archived