• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LanaM
    Newest Member
    LanaM
Ericjcrash

Continued Winter Banter.

And I thought BxEngine was good, you're the true aces!!

I taught him everything he knows

I taught him everything he knows

The only thing I learned from you is the right kind of flowers to buy your wife. (Kept it pg) :)

The only thing I learned from you is the right kind of flowers to buy your wife. (Kept it pg) :)

Tulips on an organ? Is that pg 13?

Lol. Took me a minute...

Wait youve never heard that joke? Whats better than a rose on a piano? Lol

Wait youve never heard that joke? Whats better than a rose on a piano? Lol

Not until a couple minutes ago.

I bet Bx can't wait til I get married. It will be fair game.

Ha! Im just waiting for you to screw up the engagement somehow, drop the ring down the sink drain or something lol

Fell midway between the 2/8/13 event with its 25.5 and the 1/27/15 event and its 18.0"....got about 22.0" on this last one. That's three *very* big snowstorms in four years...and more in the last 16 than I can even recall. This was the most boring of the three...the '13 one had the incredible 5 inch an hour stuff after the sun went down...and the '15 one had the wall of 4 inch an hour snow come in from the east after 2 AM...this one was very blasé.

Ok so solid but you have been so spoiled out there. I personally rated it below Boxing Day due to lesser winds though I had relatively greater amounts. 13 and 15 were I was, Nassau and NYC where much much lesser events. So overal number 5 I have experienced after 1. Presidents' Day 2, Towson Maryland 33" 2. Boxing Day, long beach ny 20" but epic winds 3. Boston area, 05 26" pretty epic winds 4. Blizzard of 96, wantagh ny 23" and 5. Blizzard of 2016, Manhattan NY 28" (Columbia/Barnard campus)

Ha! Im just waiting for you to screw up the engagement somehow, drop the ring down the sink drain or something lol

Or put it in a drink she ends up chugging

Apparently half of the mods on here won't get the joke either

Rjay is a true millenial, he hates anything from before like 2003.

Apparently half of the mods on here won't get the joke either

To be fair, I figured it out then looked up the joke.

Rjay is a true millenial, he hates anything from before like 2003.

I looooved the 90s. F*** the 80s though. So awful.

The only good thing about the 80s was Airplane and the Islanders. The rest can get tossed in the trash...even my birthday.

Mets fans might disagree.

The only good thing about the 80s was Airplane and the Islanders. The rest can get tossed in the trash...even my birthday.

Mets fans might disagree.

. Yeah pretty much. I think I have ptsd from the outfits my mom dressed me in

Guest Pamela

Ok so solid but you have been so spoiled out there. I personally rated it below Boxing Day due to lesser winds though I had relatively greater amounts. 13 and 15 were I was, Nassau and NYC where much much lesser events. So overal number 5 I have experienced after 1. Presidents' Day 2, Towson Maryland 33" 2. Boxing Day, long beach ny 20" but epic winds 3. Boston area, 05 26" pretty epic winds 4. Blizzard of 96, wantagh ny 23" and 5. Blizzard of 2016, Manhattan NY 28" (Columbia/Barnard campus)

Think of the 7 (seven) major ones between March 2009 and January 2011...parts of Long Island saw 26 inches in that 12/19/2009 storm...an event that is almost completely removed from the collective memory nowadays.