joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2015-16 Discussion

OKwx2K4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z Euro parallel run had more snow in SW MO.... New Euro had 5" near Monett and down SW into Benton county, AR. The Euro had 2" in Monett and 1" in Benton county. Also had more snow for the area starting just past Day 7. 

The models seems to be so spastic. The last 8-10 runs of the NAM is all over the place. Pivotalweather.com has a cool model trend animation function. If you look at that there is absolutely no run to run consistency. I would hate to be a met on this one. Some folks are going to get shut out while others cash in. And Lord only knows where that will be.

The models seems to be so spastic. The last 8-10 runs of the NAM is all over the place. Pivotalweather.com has a cool model trend animation function. If you look at that there is absolutely no run to run consistency. I would hate to be a met on this one. Some folks are going to get shut out while others cash in. And Lord only knows where that will be.

Well, it is the NAM...  :yikes:

These marginal type systems are a pain. I do hope everyone at least sees some flakes, even if there isn't much/any accumulation. Maybe we can get an actual snowstorm in here in the next 2 months with the active southern storm track waking up finally.

El Nino pattern finally showing up.

Yeah. Just came a month too late. Lol. Made me worry too much. Doesn't look like cold will be as much of a problem in the next few storms either.

Good lightning and thunder in these rain showers tonight.

Archived