Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Late Winter/Early Spring 2015

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that moisture south to the gulf coming strait at us for another 30 hrs we can get a inch or 10. It's uncertain

So naive. It doesn't matter if the moisture is coming if the front sags south... The highest amount we could see from this set up and this is being extremely extremely bullish is 6. I bet we see 2-3.

U don't know. U are not a meteoligist u r guessing. Like I am. And the rest of the people ,,noaa even admits in their discussion it can be more than advisory leval. They don't even know. So how do u know. ?

please post this discussion because looking at all of the models and guidance I just don't see it.

They said yesterday snow part wasn't going to start untill late after noon it's 130 and u calling a miss ?

the high rez models were showing 3-4 inches by 9 AM this morning. Did that verify? No. The best rates and lift is south of us face it. 3-4 is a safe call unless something miraculous happens which this isnt 2010 with a 24hr north shift.

the high rez models were showing 3-4 inches by 9 AM this morning. Did that verify? No. The best rates and lift is south of us face it. 3-4 is a safe call unless something miraculous happens which this isnt 2010 with a 24hr north

U just used the refrence because most models showed it. Now your saying the models are wrong. .,,comon u are confusing me ,

Archived