joxey
End of February/ Early March Discussion Thread 2015

Allsnow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris the last 6 weeks has been called perfectly here

Don't worry. We got ths

If that were the case, NY would have around 100" this season. I agree, the temp forecasts have been good (except for KNYC getting below zero, which is apparently never happening again).

If that were the case, NY would have around 100" this season. I agree, the temp forecasts have been good (except for KNYC getting below zero, which is apparently never happening again).

I forecast patterns and temps in the LR. I have been OK .I will never forecast snow in the LR it's a dice roll.

I don't promise snow. I do however believe it's a 10 day plus period of 10 or grater below. If you get a neg nao then you will have a shot to snow.

Below 0. At KNYC will b like seeing a unicorn

I forecast patterns and temps in the LR. I have been OK .I will never forecast snow in the LR it's a dice roll.

I don't promise snow. I do however believe it's a 10 day plus period of 10 or grater below. If you get a neg nao then you will have a shot to snow.

I thought for sure it was going to happen about 3 weeks ago, but then we just got stuck at 4 for like 8 hours.

Because this board is ridiculous.

Chris. You and snowman have zero ability to forecast warmer on this board.

We are talking about the pattern . 50 minus 12 will give u 38

55 minus 12 will give u 42.

Who gives a fu what the normals are when the trough will b back in the east.

You and snowman have zero clue. Go back to page 1 try 5 you guys already busted.

Now what. Spring is coming ? Thanks genius. Now pick out the pattern for the next 15 days.

I'm all for it possibly being bn for the 15-31 period, but for snow in late March, you really need a -nao

I thought for sure it was going to happen about 3 weeks ago, but then we just got stuck at 4 for like 8 hours.

Dude I crushed the entire month the pattern and every storm.

You could t hold my jock in here. Don't compete.

You are not in the same book let alone a page.

Again though today we are seeing the trend of our modeled highs being way low. Already 24 in the park. The March sun is strong.

That's definitely a factor this time of year, but the effect is pretty negligible when you're -20F from normal in early March...

That said, the driveway is melting off nicely from its previous unnavigable state, and cars in full-sun are almost comfortable to enter just hours after a subzero low.

Dude I crushed the entire month the pattern and every storm.

You could t hold my jock in here. Don't compete.

You are not in the same book let alone a page.

And you've blown plenty of forecasts too, where you've mysteriously disappeared from the board for extended periods of time. Pride goeth before destruction...

I guess we will see: if we have a 10 day period of 35-22 hi/lo at the very end of the month, then you'll be validated.

You were making a point using a flat out lie about what was being posted. You need to stop and think about what you post from now on, this has gone on too long.

I apologize, however, point being, we can't just assume that's it's easy to snow in late/end of March as if this was february, different animal. I went about making that point wrong though

Some people here are borderline irrational when it comes to winter ending. You don't see that on any other board.

I have been lurking here fore a while as I have nothing to contribute weather wise. Having said that, you have the right to choose any other board that agrees with your pre-conceived notions. PB isn't doing anything wrong - just pointing out what the models are showing and what the patterns have looked like. It really seems like you are trolling for the fun of it because saying Spring is coming is not going out on a ledge, nor is it making a forecast...

Archived