joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
St. Patricks Day 2014 snow obs

famartin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you get at least that, here I'd like to see it at least snow steadily for a few hours and whiten the ground. I cleaned the lawn off for this, lol.

It's let up a little here, still not quite a dusting, except in nooks and crannies from the wind blowing.

It's coming down good now.  I walked into Wawa and the paved surfaces had nothing.  I walked out and it looked like this.  

IMG_20140317_015839_400_zps4811d3cd.jpg

Starting to accumulate quickly on everything.  

It's coming down good now.  I walked into Wawa and the paved surfaces had nothing.  I walked out and it looked like this.  

Starting to accumulate quickly on everything.  

Nice! Coming down nicely here too now, still light, but steady. Have a coating on everything but the blacktop. 25F, RH 73%.

I just walked outside and could not believe it is March 17. Feels like a cold snowy Feb night. 26° w/ mod snow.

Very nice! I'm starting to be encouraged by both the snowfall rate and the radar, still looking good to our southwest. It also looks like the precip is working on creeping north in SE PA and towards central NJ....

Very nice! I'm starting to be encouraged by both the snowfall rate and the radar, still looking good to our southwest. It also looks like the precip is working on creeping north in SE PA and towards central NJ....

Thanks, yeah radar is looking decent.  I pretty much picked up 1.5 inches in the last hour here, with a ways to go yet.   Seems like Mt. Holly's map was pretty good.  

lol, that's awesome!

Sure is!  I took my measurements, started walking away, then stopped and said, "Wait, is that right?  Let me do this again."  lol

I think some who must be sleeping now may be pleasantly surprised in the morning.

I think some will be.  I would have been!

Precip will be long gone before anyone up this way would see anything, just way to dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived