joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 12 -14 Potential Storm

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just not a fan of separate threads for events that are still 5+ days out, especially this year when we've seen wild shifts even inside of 72 hours.

Could have just put it in a general March discussion, but that's just my opinion, not trolling anything.

But it makes sense so those who want to go a specific spot in an expansive forum can find the topic they are interested in.

I'm just not a fan of separate threads for events that are still 5+ days out, especially this year when we've seen wild shifts even inside of 72 hours.

Could have just put it in a general March discussion, but that's just my opinion, not trolling anything.

I was trolling, in case that wasn't clear to anyone.  I mean, I just don't know any other way to respond to threads prognosticating winter storms 10 days in advance in March!

I was trolling, in case that wasn't clear to anyone.  I mean, I just don't know any other way to respond to threads prognosticating winter storms 10 days in advance in March!

I suggest taking a look at the thread title and description - it does not say anything about this being a winter storm because we don't know what the precip types will be yet in the region. Anyways the 12Z GFSis showing  a lot of potential to develop a storm in the time frame 12 - 14 - I am sure the Euro will continue showing a system along the east coast when it runs this afternoon

Archived