• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SQL errors coming back

Deck Pic

The SQL errors are getting out of hand this afternoon. The board is not even busy now yet it is till happening. Not sure why it is taking months to figure this out. If it is a money issue just let us know. If not there was a guy in the MA sub forum who was an expert in this and offered to help for free but was ignored.

The SQL errors are getting out of hand this afternoon. The board is not even busy now yet it is till happening. Not sure why it is taking months to figure this out. If it is a money issue just let us know. If not there was a guy in the MA sub forum who was an expert in this and offered to help for free but was ignored.

As I stated just last week in the announcement, we had a thorough assessment that had to be done.  We wanted to get it right.  The assessment is done and we are about to start the implementation phase of what needs to be done.   This could involve board down time...it's unfortunate that it may coincide with an active period, but we are going to put a rush on it so it can be hopefully be completed before then.   I will made periodic announcements to keep everyone updated.

As I stated just last week in the announcement, we had a thorough assessment that had to be done.  We wanted to get it right.  The assessment is done and we are about to start the implementation phase of what needs to be done.   This could involve board down time...it's unfortunate that it may coincide with an active period, but we are going to put a rush on it so it can be hopefully be completed before then.   I will made periodic announcements to keep everyone updated.

Ok great, thank you very much. I am sorry somehow i missed that announcement. If you schedule the downtime during the possible apocalypse next week there may be rioting. It might be better to deal with the SQL errors until after the storm and then schedule down time. Just one man's humble opinion.

The core issue is database (mysql) connections. The mad rush of frequent refreshing during model releases hammers it hard.  It leads to a bottleneck and hangs up more resources.  I'm working with a guy right now who knows his stuff and am confident he'll help us get it all straightened out.  

Archived