• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh/Western PA Banter & Complaint Thread

2 hours ago, joecon said:

It drives me crazy how people GET PISSED AT THE WEATHER!
it’s the weather…I get that you want a big snow, but you can’t always get what you want…..lighten up Karen!!?

30 posts since 2010?

We have had issues with trolling posters with multiple accounts, and I think we are seeing it again. 

8 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

@Ahoff @Rd9108 @TimB leave me the hell alone. Stop bitching about me being negative. Just shut up in general.

all of your obsessions and frankly stalking me as weird as hell. 

I’ve seen these folks on other sites screenshotting your posts and talking about how much you suck. You should know they are talking behind your back too. 

1 minute ago, Tezeta said:

I’ve seen these folks on other sites screenshotting your posts and talking about how much you suck. You should know they are talking behind your back too. 

Not shocking. I’m guessing it’s the same person. 

Just now, KPITSnow said:

Not shocking. I’m guessing it’s the same person. 

I can’t verify any of that. They’re using socks there as well. Someone called “the luxury of dooming”

3 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

Lol stop trolling him 

3 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

Do you have a link by chance. They have been doing it for years and I am tired of it.

Just now, KPITSnow said:

Do you have a link by chance. They have been doing it for years and I am tired of it.

Do you have discord? That’s where it was. It’s not just like a url I can send you

1 hour ago, KPITSnow said:

@Ahoff @Rd9108 @TimB leave me the hell alone. Stop bitching about me being negative. Just shut up in general.

all of your obsessions and frankly stalking me as weird as hell. 

lol.  I haven’t even mentioned you.  You keep mentioning me.  Maybe if you kept the bitching to the bitching thread instead of flooding the main thread, people would rag on you so much.  Just chill out.

Just now, Ahoff said:

lol, hope you’re joking, because I’m literally on 0 other sites.

i cant verify who is who.  I just know that @KPITSnowwas being screenshotted elsewhere, by anonymous socks, and I thought it was kinda scummy.

11 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

i cant verify who is who.  I just know that @KPITSnowwas being screenshotted elsewhere, by anonymous socks, and I thought it was kinda scummy.

Well, I assure you it isn’t me.  I really don’t care about him as much as he thinks I do.  It just gets tedious to continually slog through his negativity, that adds nothing to the discussion.  That’s why there’s a complaint thread.

Honestly, I hope he stops letting weather and people he doesn’t know bother him so much.  It’s not that serious.  Although, if it’s happening in multiple places, that says more about him I’d say.

9 minutes ago, Ahoff said:

Well, I assure you it isn’t me.  I really don’t care about him as much as he thinks I do.  It just gets tedious to continually slog through his negativity, that adds nothing to the discussion.  That’s why there’s a complaint thread.

Honestly, I hope he stops letting weather and people he doesn’t know bother him so much.  It’s not that serious.  Although, if it’s happening in multiple places, that says more about him I’d say.

I’m not even at the other place you troll 

11 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

I’m not even at the other place you troll 

lol, okay you’re not there, I’m not there.  So what’s your problem here.  Asking this isn’t trolling, constantly berating people who are joking around with you definitely is trolling.

Just chill out, nothing here is as serious as you’re making it.  Just bitch about the weather in this thread and be normal in the other.  No big deal.

1 hour ago, Ahoff said:

lol, okay you’re not there, I’m not there.  So what’s your problem here.  Asking this isn’t trolling, constantly berating people who are joking around with you definitely is trolling.

Just chill out, nothing here is as serious as you’re making it.  Just bitch about the weather in this thread and be normal in the other.  No big deal.

You guys will not get off my nuts, at all. 

Evrry post is “I’m so tired of the negativity” but when that troll @Rd9108 has a total meltdown then complains about negativity it’s ok and you focus on me.

stop being a damn troll. 

10 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

You guys will not get off my nuts, at all. 

Evrry post is “I’m so tired of the negativity” but when that troll @Rd9108 has a total meltdown then complains about negativity it’s ok and you focus on me.

stop being a damn troll. 

He did it once, you do it constantly.

I do have a legitimate question if we are supposedly so hostile to you (much of it is joking by the way), why don’t you block any of us?  I mean that should solve all your problems.  You can complain freely and never know if anyone cares or not.

I might just have to block you, because your incessantly calling out to me, even though I’m not even mentioning you is as annoying (and a little creepy) as the constant negative sentiment you spew no matter the season or weather.

See ya.  I’ll block you now and hope you do the same for me.  You’re exhausting.

7 minutes ago, Ahoff said:

He did it once, you do it constantly.

I do have a legitimate question if we are supposedly so hostile to you (much of it is joking by the way), why don’t you block any of us?  I mean that should solve all your problems.  You can complain freely and never know if anyone cares or not.

I might just have to block you, because your incessantly calling out to me, even though I’m not even mentioning you is as annoying (and a little creepy) as the constant negative sentiment you spew no matter the season or weather.

See ya.  I’ll block you now and hope you do the same for me.  You’re exhausting.

Me creepy? You’re the one who is on a discord posting screenshots of me on here. 

3 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

Me creepy? You’re the one who is on a discord posting screenshots of me on here. 

I don’t have a discord.  You’re literally paranoid.  I actually don’t care enough about you to do any of that.  So, stop saying that it me doing it.  IT ISN’T.  I can’t help that people are sick of you everywhere.  But I am only sick of you here.