• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh/Western PA Banter & Complaint Thread

Well I'm close to being on the it's just not gonna snow train. Every day for the past week we've seen model runs look good and then just totally reverse. Now whether that's the models having trouble establishing the pattern or just what happened last year. I guess time will tell. 12z GFS looks awful and got rid of the SSW which would have atleast given us a little winter period.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ChalkHillSnowNut said:

Calm down the NAM is looking good still for Allegheny county

To be fair, the NAM solution is pretty damn stupid. It brings a bunch of freezing rain in (.3”) which won’t happen.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

Pretty simple. He says I complain too much yet he was the one a few days ago having a total meltdown. Then he attacks anyone else that complains 

I made one comment that "hate this fucking hobby" and you call that a meltdown. I usually just leave you on ignore because you complain about every storm. Just like the one in 2022.

3 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

I made one comment that "hate this fucking hobby" and you call that a meltdown. I usually just leave you on ignore because you complain about every storm. Just like the one in 2022.

This hobby objectively sucks and should probably be in the DSM.

1 hour ago, KPITSnow said:

@Ahoff what is your problem. 

@Rd9108you have a lot of nerve whining all the time about people complaining when you whine more than anyone. 

youre both nothing but internet bullies. Grow up. 

Time to move on for everyone.  It’s not that serious, I realize that, hope you do too.

11 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

Glad we built up this period for two weeks to get a three inch storm Tuesday and probably two inches today. 

this one today is failing miserably 

3” used to be incredibly easy to get. Like it used to happen several times a season. But now it hasn’t happened for two years, at least officially at PIT.