Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Much Colder Than Normal March Pattern Continues

bluewave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the last system (Please Correct Me IF I Am Wrong) Was a Miller A (Southern Stream), something the GFS is not good with, but the EURO is great. And the Euro had the previous system from far out..is it onto something here? That is what 3-4 runs in a row?

Believe it or not, it's actually a sloppy phase this run. 

I have been hearing possibilities of a triple phase, whether it would make it rain, snow or sleet. That would be something to see. If only this was 3 days out. But hey, what I love about weather is tracking, sometimes even more than when the storm is occurring. It will at least make the next week active on these forums.

Believe it or not, it's actually a sloppy phase this run. 

This storm will be lost and then found again at least twice by the models the next 7 days

yea,,,I cant remember the last time a huge event didn't get lost for a run or two by even the euro. im sure this will be no different. the important thing is the ingredients seem to be showing up for a doozy. id be very stoked if I lived up there right now

With the last system (Please Correct Me IF I Am Wrong) Was a Miller A (Southern Stream), something the GFS is not good with, but the EURO is great. And the Euro had the previous system from far out..is it onto something here? That is what 3-4 runs in a row?

This system would be a storm that EURO would be much more consistent at. That is the best big storm signal all year and the most QPF ive seen from this far out. Before getting too excited folks lets see what the models say sunday/monday. Dont forget at one point assuming this is our BIG ONE it will be lost on the models only for it to come back

Just saw the EURO . Will watch Mon and Wed s system first. Remember northern branch NEG EPO features have tended stronger on the EC as we get closer. So don't fall asleep on those before tracking the day 9 MOAB scenario .

Plenty of time for that to pop on and off the OP

Just saw the EURO . Will watch Mon and Wed s system first. Remember northern branch NEG EPO features have tended stronger on the EC as we get closer. So don't fall asleep on those before tracking the day 9 MOAB scenario .

Plenty of time for that to pop on and off the OP

My main concern is the mid week storm hitting us and then hurting the potentially much bigger storm on the weekend. Too far off i know but it is something that is in the back of my mind through next week for the weekend storm paul

Archived