Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several days ago this week looked like it had the potential to be rather interesting weather wise however MON & TUES are now 0-2 and the remainder of the week looks to be leaking oil.....

Yeah the forecast has blown a rod and changed significantly. Originally we had a front crossing tues afternoon followed by three wet days. Now just friday

Yeah the forecast has blown a rod and changed significantly. Originally we had a front crossing tues afternoon followed by three wet days. Now just Friday

Earlier was looking like we'd make a run at 90 MON with juicy DP's, maybe some strong scattered stuff, TUES would start soupy then strong BD front would move through with activity followed by a major temp swing capped off by a late week monsoon.

Big whiff and now the late week has trended well west of metro Philly with the real heavy stuff.

I have partial sunshine and 78 on the thermometer, and a dewpoint of 68.6.   :thumbsdown:  :stun:

"Partly sauna" conditions.

The atmosphere feels very "ripe and juicy", I thought those spotty showers moving up through Delaware and South Jersey might develop more, but not at this point anyway.

The atmosphere feels very "ripe and juicy", I thought those spotty showers moving up through Delaware and South Jersey might develop more, but not at this point anyway.

We did get a couple brief showers this afternoon.   Dewpoint dropped somewhat and the breeze picked up, making it more comfortable.   Somewhat more "marine" influence this evening with a SErly flow, as opposed to the lunchtime southerly flow.

Archived