joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern Ontario winter '13-'14 Discussion part II

Ottawa Blizzard

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. How ****ed up is that? I mean it's localized but some parts of the city are already playing footsies with 6". Plus what's going on upstream in yby. I'm trying to contain the inner weenie in me that wants to call for some big dog total amounts. 

Hopefully some big dogs occur :mapsnow: ... just never know exactly how this will translate to GTA

Wow you guys to the north are killing it out there. Measured off my snow board on the way out the door to work (8:30am) and there was 5.5cm down. Thinking my 16cm call is going to work out pretty well.

Jealous of you guys under that f-gen band, some incredible returns coming off that. Haven't witnessed +SN yet since I've been watching last night and this morning.

Congrats north of 401. :clap:

Wow you guys to the north are killing it out there. Measured off my snow board on the way out the door to work (8:30am) and there was 5.5cm down. Thinking my 16cm call is going to work out pretty well.

Jealous of you guys under that f-gen band, some incredible returns coming off that. Haven't witnessed +SN yet since I've been watching last night and this morning.

Thanks man. Totally didn't expect to be in the sweet spot today. I'm hoping you guys can pull off 15-20cm.

Headed south and its absolutely ripping. Probably closing in on 15cm back home. Took some pics on the way down.

attachicon.gifToronto-20140205-00063.jpg

attachicon.gifToronto-20140205-00059.jpg

attachicon.gifToronto-20140205-00060.jpg

Great pictures! Drive safe!

lol dude, just bail. Don't know how you didn't see this coming though... we've been tracking this for a week.

Yeah man I should. Have an 8am lecture and another at 1pm and I doubt anyone will show up. These ****ers infront of me are driving 2km/hr. -_- time to head home. But first, some Tim Hortons. :D

Glad you guys are finally getting a good hit, actually back to back hits with these two storms. Had about 2.5 inches from the WAA snows, now onto the deform band. It's going to have to really pull through to hit 6-10 inches predicted here.

I'm hoping you can pull it off Buffalo, if only to get back what you guys lost in the rain last weekend.

Wow you guys to the north are killing it out there. Measured off my snow board on the way out the door to work (8:30am) and there was 5.5cm down. 

Took kids to school and witnessed 2 accidents in short 2km drive.

Roads are slick, snow covered and moving slow.

Measured 4.5 cm here after brief +SN

Moderate snow now.

Snowfall warning for GTA issued at 8:17 am so maybe 10-15 cm will come to fruition.

Glad you guys are finally getting a good hit, actually back to back hits with these two storms. Had about 2.5 inches from the WAA snows, now onto the deform band. It's going to have to really pull through to hit 6-10 inches predicted here.

Well this Deform has performed well from OK to KC to CHI and eastward ... hope it does for you

Measured 5 cm here now by Queens Park downtown T.O.

Radars really filling in now for GTA. Not bad!

Snowfall warning issued now as well.

Will this be best event this winter for GTA?

Says 28.5 cm fell  on Dec. 14, 2013 at Trinity College here downtown T.O..so..i dunno?

Archived