Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Monday snow event discussion/observations Feb. 3

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18z NAM and the 15z SREFs tickled north just a shade. I'm not all that excited here, but perhaps areas like from the Merritt in CT over to S RI and parts of SE MA could get a few inches.

With the Euro and Euro ens/Rgem/GGEM/NAM all getting 1-3 inches up to pike..I think that's a pretty good idea 1-3 pike south.

Sounds like maybe you're unsure how to read the GGEm then? Best not to go against the Euro ens this close in

have you looked at the very reliable RGEM?

GGEM is fine too, rGEM only goes to 48, he loops this and he might change that thought,solid 1-3 to the Pike

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

GGEM is fine too, rGEM only goes to 48, he loops this and he might change that thought,solid 1-3 to the Pike

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

I'm fairly certain he didn't look at it.

he's tried to get this one to miss us and on the Wed threat he's posted the pike south gets screwed. Wonder where he lives?

I don't see any reason why one wouldn't forecast 1-3 from the pike south based upon the good model agreement.

We toss the Euro and GFS? RGEM?

Sounds like maybe you're unsure how to read the GGEm then? Best not to go against the Euro ens this close in

have you looked at the very reliable RGEM?

it sounds like you have the weenie goggles on kev thats all. 

GFS is cape islands maybe extreme south coast. GGEM is .1-.2. Your going to tell me the Euro has been good this year? 

So realistically there is hardly a consensus at this stage for 1-3" ANYWHERE NEAR the pike. I'd say there is an outside chance with the current consensus that you see an inch and an even more extreme chance you see two inches.

Archived