SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
How Old Are You?

moneypitmike

Age Distribution of the posters  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

38 Here. Interested in weather since I can remember, I am a degreed met, however I am more of a lurker here, I defer to the opinions of those who are more knowledgeable and actually work in the field on a daily basis (I also have degrees in computer science and am currently working as a software engineer for 3M).

38 Here. Interested in weather since I can remember, I am a degreed met, however I am more of a lurker here, I defer to the opinions of those who are more knowledgeable and actually work in the field on a daily basis (I also have degrees in computer science and am currently working as a software engineer for 3M).

Ask for a Red Tag.

I also have a degree in C.S. and I'm familiar with interfacing with the 3M coding product

It's hard to tell sometimes just by the name. But I haven't noticed any others in the New England forum.

Turtle is a woman and a cool red tagger, she works for the NWS in Taunton (Boston Office)...i'm just your run of the mill weenie woman...i lurk...haven't been around much this year...AmyB is another cool woman, but she moved out of MA over the summer and has a lot going on right now...Stratus Love is another red-tagger woman...she is a cool highschool science teacher, but she hasn't been around in a long long time

Archived