Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my thinking on a format...

Storm threads start 5 days out. Anything goes here as long as it relates to the current storm including the " gonna get smoked posts". Any threat further out is in monthly discussion or banter. Constructive criticism is OK. Destructive or any kind of talking down on someone gets you suspended. Bickering or arguing, automatic suspension 1st offence, Banned on the 2nd. Zero tolerance, doesnt matter who starts. Mods start suspending people and people are gonna start to think real quick about what they post. Rule #1, nothing nice to say ,dont say it at all.

Dedicated Model threads start 72 hours out. Qualified personel are only allowed to post in here. Red tagger or approved prior experience calling the PBP. Everyone one else just gets to read.

The banter thread is for everyday bull whenever. But storm related banter needs to be allowed into the Storm threads. It would end up being alot less work for the mods having to delete posts. Just let the thread roll. Any violation of rules above... See ya.

Its really ashame that this board has become what it has. Alot of you need to really grow up. Sorry to say. Someone mentioned attracting new posters or qualified posters. I think if we stop acting like children in a schoolyard, those posters will show up.

Heres my thinking on a format...

Storm threads start 5 days out. Anything goes here as long as it relates to the current storm including the " gonna get smoked posts". Any threat further out is in monthly discussion or banter. Constructive criticism is OK. Destructive or any kind of talking down on someone gets you suspended. Bickering or arguing, automatic suspension 1st offence, Banned on the 2nd. Zero tolerance, doesnt matter who starts. Mods start suspending people and people are gonna start to think real quick about what they post. Rule #1, nothing nice to say ,dont say it at all.

Dedicated Model threads start 72 hours out. Qualified personel are only allowed to post in here. Red tagger or approved prior experience calling the PBP. Everyone one else just gets to read.

The banter thread is for everyday bull whenever. But storm related banter needs to be allowed into the Storm threads. It would end up being alot less work for the mods having to delete posts. Just let the thread roll. Any violation of rules above... See ya.

Its really ashame that this board has become what it has. Alot of you need to really grow up. Sorry to say. Someone mentioned attracting new posters or qualified posters. I think if we stop acting like children in a schoolyard, those posters will show up.

easier solution: limit the posting abilities of people who aren't capable of meaningful contributions

easier solution: limit the posting abilities of people who aren't capable of meaningful contributions

I think that should apply to newcomers. I think it would be too difficult to limit members posts. Ive been around here for a long time, I had another name on Eastern. I dont post much. I like to read. I dont know much from looking at a 500 or 700 map but.. you or anyone else don't know my qualifications. I very well could have all the knowledge in the world about this stuff so it can be hard to judge someone.

Archived