Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we bottomed out at +1F here in Lower Township (KWWD) Cape May Co.  That is the coldest morning I can recall in recent memory.  There was "smoke" rising from the canal's water.  Anyone know how to verify if KWWD has ever gone below zero?

-7F in Millville but they are radiational cooling machines up there. 

I wouldn't give up just yet. The PV has been shifting ever so slightly south with the last couple runs. We saw in the December storms where we got colder as we got closer. Not saying that will happen of course but we're taking he first steps toward a similar solution. Hopefully the models start to show the primary dieing faster so we can get the secondary to form southeast of us. We'll see I guess.

Looks like we bottomed out at +1F here in Lower Township (KWWD) Cape May Co.  That is the coldest morning I can recall in recent memory.  There was "smoke" rising from the canal's water.  Anyone know how to verify if KWWD has ever gone below zero?

-7F in Millville but they are radiational cooling machines up there. 

:whistle:

Except for the first surprise in December, the big storms haven't been on the weekend this year.

But i haven't had a big storm yet this year Ray  :whistle:

Philly is in another dimension this season with snow

I might be wrong but think the weekend rule is for HECS potential amounts

3 potential threats in 8 days and no discussion....i hate having to go to NY thread, but no choice.

No need to go to the other Philly forum, check out mid atlantic and tolerate nyc forum...in the phillywx forum you have 3 maybe 4 guys having a conversation between themselves....don't waste your time. You are not gonna find a better forum than mid atlantic, even if with the climatology differences. Between the two forums there is plenty to read and learn from.

To me it sounds like you are supporting that forum over this one.

Well, the "big wigs" locally have all migrated over there, so in that respect, yes.  Deep discussion does not occur on this sub-forum any longer, now that the big wigs are gone. 

That having been said, I don't think you understand "conflict of interest".  Since I have no actual stake in either board (I'm not a moderator here nor there, just a poster on both), there is no "interest" with which to conflict.

Archived