Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
75th Anniversary of the 1938 Hurricane

Ginx snewx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tick tock for many of these people. Time is running out. It will come sooner rather than later.

15.JPG

I'm not sure people really understand just how much water this is. This is Carol, but most people in the region compare things to Bob. During Bob the water just covered the road in the distance, it certainly wasn't up the eaves on waterfront buildings.

If anything Fox Point is probably going to impede the natural route for water to spread out in the bay. The water has to go somewhere.

Just wait until we have a legit Cat 1..lol. Irene who?

Hopefully we get a barrage of storms our way next year since this season went on vacation. Tropical Storm Irene was cool to experience on top of Blue Hill, which is my only claim to fame right now considering the fact I was the only one up there at the time.

The big difference between Carol and Bob was that Bob hit at low tide, earlier than predicted.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

15.JPG

I'm not sure people really understand just how much water this is. This is Carol, but most people in the region compare things to Bob. During Bob the water just covered the road in the distance, it certainly wasn't up the eaves on waterfront buildings.

If anything Fox Point is probably going to impede the natural route for water to spread out in the bay. The water has to go somewhere.

Archived