Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
A New England Weenie in the Plains

Chrisrotary12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they have some sort of underground shelter they can get everyone too.  I can't imagine them not having an underground type of shelter.  

They have drills so I know they were prepared....I hope. Not sure how much you can prepare though with what I saw.

The only thing you can probably do is just get underground and quickly and in underground shelters.  

Reportedly they were taking shelter in the halls of the school?  (their "safe spot")

I don't understand how a school in the middle of Oklahoma wouldn't have an underground shelter...

Reportedly they were taking shelter in the halls of the school?  (their "safe spot")

I don't understand how a school in the middle of Oklahoma wouldn't have an underground shelter...

I think that was the debris ball which probably means it was a bit smaller, but still a beast.

Ha,.... I was over in the other thread apparently talking to my self the whole time.   A couple of hours ago I noticed that cell heading for a similar destination as the May 3, 1999 monster, and that it was developing a very tight gate on velocity channels.   

So I head out to the gym, and about 5 minutes after I get there ... breaking news goes up on the T.V. and every station showed live shots from the elevated vantage of a helicopter. That cell was the culprit.  I had my head phones on listening to music, but the images were breath taking... Horrifying would be more succinct, actually.  Black maelstrom of death.  

It was just exactly like when I worked the radar desk down at the now defunct WSC, the evening of May 3, 1999. I saw that cell develop from a two pixels into the fantastic hook, in about 10 minutes flat, more over ... I watched in knowing of what was in store for those people.  This was eerily reminiscent.    Wow. 

Ha,.... I was over in the other thread apparently talking to my self the whole time.   A couple of hours ago I noticed that cell heading for a similar destination as the May 3, 1999 monster, and that it was developing a very tight gate on velocity channels.   

So I head out to the gym, and about 5 minutes after I get there ... breaking news goes up on the T.V. and every station showed live shots from the elevated vantage of a helicopter. That cell was the culprit.  I had my head phones on listening to music, but the images were breath taking... Horrifying would be more succinct, actually.  Black maelstrom of death.  

It was just exactly like when I worked the radar desk down at the now defunct WSC, the evening of May 3, 1999. I saw that cell develop from a two pixels into the fantastic hook, in about 10 minutes flat, more over ... I watched in knowing of what was in store for those people.  This was eerily reminiscent.    Wow. 

Preliminary track comparison of 1999 Moore vs. this one:  http://ow.ly/i/2a2Ao/original

Archived