e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Potential Winter Storm March 6-7

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The low looks about 50 mi north verbatim. I remember runs leading upto Feb 8th had the nam well S and E and high Rez was north and wet. Still, I can't take anything serious the nam spits out post 48 this season. It's been off the charts bad.

The euro its control and its ensembles r south and east. The gfs is @) its south and east. With an NAO 3 sd below normal what makes u think this is coming north ? The NAM is south now and u guys think its wrong ? Some of you just like to torture yourself.

The euro its control and its ensembles r south and east. The gfs is @) its south and east. With an NAO 3 sd below normal what makes u think this is coming north ? The NAM is south now and u guys think its wrong ? Some of you just like to torture yourself.

No one is torturing themselves, and that's funny coming from someone who just brought up the euro control and the nam at 84 hrs.

The event is still 3 days away and we are very much in the game at this point for something.

At h60 and beyond... Yes. No one said its coming north. No one is torturing themselves. Relax and have a few drinks.

No one is torturing themselves, and that's funny coming from someone who just brought up the euro control and the nam at 84 hrs.

The event is still 3 days away and we are very much in the game at this point for something.[/quote

If u think ur in the game ok ur right . All the ncep models run off the same modeling interpretation of the depth of the block. So the nam sref and gfs are gona b north of the euro. The nam is the first ncep to break. The euro is deeper w the block so its been consistent with its placement of the slp. The euro control ver scores our of europe in its 5 days are as good as its op. Pls dont compare the nam against the euro. Its not a hair on its @$($

The euro isnt god but these ncep models r garbage bro

Ni

At h60 and beyond... Yes. No one said its coming north. No one is torturing themselves. Relax and have a few drinks.[/quote

Just did at brandos in asbury. Peace.

Nice :) I've learned long ago when EC is steady as its been for six runs or so, never waiver against it because it will bite you arse every time.

Ni name="PB GFI" post="2176107" timestamp="1362367587"]

Nice :) I've learned long ago when EC is steady as its been for six runs or so, never waiver against it because it will bite you arse every time.

I just believe in its ability to see specifics that the lower res Ncep models miss . ( Sref and nam outside 48 hrs ) One day the euro will puke a prog and when it does , us euro lovers will look like idiots.

The NAO s depth creates enough confluence as well as presses on the SE ridge

So it's flatter. I just can't argue with it , as much as I would personally love it to be wrong.

Thers a reason the private forecast community rely on it more. Just sayin.

As I type the 0z GFS is in. Either im genius or a douche. See u after the euro. Lol

Archived