joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper Threat 1/21/13-1/22/13

AlexD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really worried what the nam shows. This is a general coating to inch in some places. Where they get the heavier bands it could push an inch maybe a little higher.

Yep. This can't really bust. It's really just gonna be localized squalls. I'm not really paying attention to the NAM or SREF with this.

ARW and Can RGEM which normally do the best with this still showing the most love for east central NJ.  Kristin & I went through the WINDEX threat yesterday with the 12z nam and rgem, and it didnt stack up timing wise: the omegas were outrunning the best llvl instability. Regardless what Tom & Tom posted looks like pretty much the expectations.  Getting the lake effect machine going, it may hardly ever stop snowing in parts of the Poconos over the next couple of days.

ARW and Can RGEM which normally do the best with this still showing the most love for east central NJ.  Kristin & I went through the WINDEX threat yesterday with the 12z nam and rgem, and it didnt stack up timing wise: the omegas were outrunning the best llvl instability. Regardless what Tom & Tom posted looks like pretty much the expectations.  Getting the lake effect machine going, it may hardly ever stop snowing in parts of the Poconos over the next couple of days.

and ill be up there wed snowboarding!

i know i made the thread, but b/c tombo shuffled a few posts ahead of mine in the start here, i cant find the post to edit and change the thread title to an obs/disco thread. Its a fairly small event, so don't think we need a seperate thread?...

When did KDIX go down? and any progress reports?

Looks like KDIX is back up??

i know i made the thread, but b/c tombo shuffled a few posts ahead of mine in the start here, i cant find the post to edit and change the thread title to an obs/disco thread. Its a fairly small event, so don't think we need a seperate thread?...

When did KDIX go down? and any progress reports?

:sled::snowing: :snowing:

Archived