Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
WOTY Nominating... Add yours now

Isopycnic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure we should have nominated Brick again. He can't seem to win when it counts. Maybe Wilkesboro can pull it out for the SE this year. If he can't do it, maybe we should consider Snow86.

Yeah, I think its time to move on from Brick. He doesn't have what it takes to go all the way. We should run with WilkesboroDude this year. His inner-weenie shines through in every one of his posts.

Brick leading all contestants by a sig. margin. Say what you want about Brick, but this is an area in which he excels more than anyone, the WOTY early rounds vote. He is the Buffalo Bills of WOTY contestants and the SE should be damm proud to have him. It wouldn't be Xmas to New Years w/o our Brick. He works tirelessly year after year to win this and he is among the most respected posters as a result. Thank you, Brick,for being such an integral part of the SE forum. We love ya, man.

That a boy Brick.

I think I have pissed off just enough people to not win this title.

Foothillsnc coming in with a hot four votes.

You still haven't given one relevant reason why you submitted his name. I think that pretty much solidifies a lot of people wanting to vote for you for WOTY. If that was your plan it was a good one.

Archived