• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tornado in Italy

yeah Italy is a hotspot. pretty strong looking tho and assume it's kinda late in the season as it would be here. hear ef2 equiv on twitter (from one source with everyone else calling it VIOLENT!!!1!!)

yeah Italy is a hotspot. pretty strong looking tho and assume it's kinda late in the season as it would be here. hear ef2 equiv on twitter (from one source with everyone else calling it VIOLENT!!!1!!)

The horizontal helical vortices I've seen from this tornado in at least one of the videos are features that I can only recall seeing in violent-intensity tornadoes. That doesn't necessarily mean this was a violent tornado or that I've seen all the videos where these vortices have been recorded, but I can't recall seeing them recorded on a tornado that wasn't.

The horizontal helical vortices I've seen from this tornado in at least one of the videos are features that I can only recall seeing in violent-intensity tornadoes. That doesn't necessarily mean this was a violent tornado or that I've seen all the videos where these vortices have been recorded, but I can't recall seeing them recorded on a tornado that wasn't.

yeah i noticed that too and agree. it was almost certainly fairly strong... my guess was about EF-3 equiv with that i saw.

Yes, first thing I noticed.

Archived