Newest Member
    joxey
noreaster snow maps

tombo82685

weeniemapcopy.jpg

dark green 1-3

pink 3-5

yellow 5-7

I'm liking that 5-7" for the Wayne/Villanova microclimate over here. Last October I spent most of the storm at 32F in Villanova. This event looks just as cold if not a tick cooler at the height. I could see us bottoming out around 31F if the deform band does in fact make it into SE PA.

I'm liking that 5-7" for the Wayne/Villanova microclimate over here. Last October I spent most of the storm at 32F in Villanova. This event looks just as cold if not a tick cooler at the height. I could see us bottoming out around 31F if the deform band does in fact make it into SE PA.

yup, thats why i highlighted the elevated area in yellow. My course sits at 500ft, so we shall see what occurs.

I think everyone is really focused on eastern PA/NJ for the snow and not much west of chester, I think that is kinda strange as models get a decent amount of qpf back to the sus. valley as well.

well people are forecasting for this area, im not sure shippensburg area is this region Could be a reason why.

I think everyone is really focused on eastern PA/NJ for the snow and not much west of chester, I think that is kinda strange as models get a decent amount of qpf back to the sus. valley as well.

I fear major cutoff west of Rt 100 in PA.....probably scared by what the models did yesterday between 12z-0z, before they came back west.

We shall see. 00z tonight could definetely change my map if moisture appears as if it will pivot back far enough west.

Archived