Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS Thread for PHL area : Sandy / Post Trop Phase

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Avalon, NJ this morning at high tide to tend to our boat. Tide was extremely high with many flooded streets and most of the marsh was covered. Many docks were higher than the ramps! The next two high tides will cause major flooding damage. That water was not exiting the bay on the ebb tide.

Wow. cry.gif

I was in Avalon, NJ this morning at high tide to tend to our boat. Tide was extremely high with many flooded streets and most of the marsh was covered. Many docks were higher than the ramps! The next two high tides will cause major flooding damage. That water was not exiting the bay on the ebb tide.

If you didn't pull your boat I hope you have some slack lines on it.

Hope the boat fairs well. Have a boat in cape may and we pulled it yesterday to blocks on land and took the windows outta the bridge. Scary what this storm surge might do down there.

From my friend working fire and rescue in ocean county bayville area: both sides of the roadway flooded on bayview ave. bayville ; ortley beach tidal flooding; water at the boardwalk at seaside. I'm getting pics.

Would like to see those pics.

I am about a mile from there.

Winds really kicking up now.

Archived