e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Weekend Storm Disco (Dec 18th & 19th)

WeatherNC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea but how far will that blue come down? Im not even in the blue and i was thinking i would get some. by this i dont get anything

If Rockingham was a large city and in Accuweather's viewing audience, you would be covered in that map, too! I was just making a point that all of these Accuweather maps always seem to connect the dots between the I-95 cities like RIC, DC, PHI, NY, and BOS. Time after time... Catering to their audience.

If Rockingham was a large city and in Accuweather's viewing audience, you would be covered in that map, too! I was just making a point that all of these Accuweather maps always seem to connect the dots between the I-95 cities like RIC, DC, PHI, NY, and BOS. Time after time... Catering to their audience.

If 10 million people lived in Savannah I bet they would be hyping it for there, too.

Hmmm it's almost like it's trying to phase but doesn't quite make it there in time with that energy out west. Out to 30 more moisture and more west but it's consolidated..not as wide spread with the precip shield.

**EDIT**

Actually I take that back precip shield is still good just isn't as elongated to the north east.

ok thanks, i dont know much about Accuweather. Im censing thats a good thing.

This looks to be a much better trend, it's further west and there is a lot more moisture with it at 33 hrs.

I have faith the American guidance will start getting a wiff of what the EC and Canadian are cooking tonight with the 0z runs... Putting any stock into a NAM solution outside of 48 hours is not wise, as things happen outside of it's "box," that otherwise would affect what happens in the grid, even minuet details, amplify as the t is stepped. If the 0z EC holds serve with continuity over the past 2 runs, you can pretty much book this event. 18z UKIE was a nice hit for central NC up into E VA, will post the maps in a second. :popcorn:

hmmm. At 54 hours the next shortwave in coming into central TN, the surface low is now shown in eastern coast of Florida, south of JAX actually. anyway the 850 low has warmed right to RDU it looks like, so coastal NC is getting warm advection and inland, so somewhere from RDU to the west southwest is probably in decent snow rates at that time.

Archived