joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Snowstorm Was 35 Years Ago Today!

Quincy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even realize this until someone brought it up. I know it was Bradley Airport's latest measurable snowfall on record with 1.7 inches on May 9th, 1977, but some areas got hit MUCH harder.

Thanks to Ralph for pointing it out.

http://wxedge.com/ar...91977_snowstorm

It would be nice if the people on your website didn't just rip off images people on here spent a lot of time creating. Just providing a link isn't proper attribution.

It would be nice if the people on your website didn't just rip off images people on here spent a lot of time creating. Just providing a link isn't proper attribution.

It's not my personal website, but I'm working on correcting issues with the sourcing and stealing copywritten information

the article has been pulled from the live site, although the URL is still active. I am in the process of attending to this issue

It's not my personal website, but I'm working on correcting issues with the sourcing and stealing copywritten information

Yeah I've noticed it before. Unless you get permission it's pretty poor form to just grab an image and use it... especially for a commercial website.

Even for my personal blog I wouldn't grab one of Will's snow maps and use it without asking him for permission and crediting him.

Yeah I've noticed it before. Unless you get permission it's pretty poor form to just grab an image and use it... especially for a commercial website.

Even for my personal blog I wouldn't grab one of Will's snow maps and use it without asking him for permission and crediting him.

there's a lack of understanding between someone who's new to the site and the site rules. the images have been removed

Way to hijack the thread, geez.

We're all just guessing that is what happened..Maybe gave him an ultimatum. You don't go from posting 500x per day to not logging on for a month unless something has been threatened or happened

Dont you two speak on a daily basis? Where the heck is he?

Dont you two speak on a daily basis? Where the heck is he?

We used to talk a lot, but he stopped answering texts for the most part. I know he's got some work stuff going on, but there's def more to it. Hopefully he'll be back at some point. He loves this place and this place loves him. He needs it,,and it needs him

We used to talk a lot, but he stopped answering texts for the most part. I know he's got some work stuff going on, but there's def more to it. Hopefully he'll be back at some point. He loves this place and this place loves him. He needs it,,and it needs him

I really enjoy Will's posts, I hope he comes back soon...

Well good to know he is ok, it might have been the winter, maybe he just wanted a break. Or maybe the whip has spoke, Darth is most certainly missed by everyone and trail mix is running rampant in the sports threads.

Well good to know he is ok, it might have been the winter, maybe he just wanted a break. Or maybe the whip has spoke, Darth is most certainly missed by everyone and trail mix is running rampant in the sports threads.

Nobody wants to hear stats when emotions get involved.

Archived